Recent Posts

July 23, 2009

<< :: Heart = Chaos Within :: >>

....


Woah!!..lately, there's so many things lingers in my mind thinking of myself. As i asked myself many times.."What is my purpose of living?" or make it easier "what is my purpose at HIRA'?" but that's not the main topic I want to brought in here. I just want to clear out things which questioned lots of people especially my classmates 2 Ibnu Jauzy of my absents during this examination week. Maybe lots of people think that I want to skip the exam meaning I don't want to sit for the exam. That's true but that's not the very main reason for it, actually i have problem within me that bring chaos to my mind and heart that i can't explain and share with you guys except certain people. Hope you guys could pray for me so that I could go back to school & start over of what I've left there during my absents for the entire week. At least you guys could pray me with :-

.: and please, do it with :-


coz smiles brings happiness & joy towards people & surrounding...


Get the picture of what I'm babbling of...??


Related Posts with Thumbnails