Recent Posts

August 24, 2009

Hard-Unbreakable Barriers!!

sumthin is not right..

try to figure out whut...

i found out that...there's a "Hard-Unbreakable Barriers!!"

for me to break it...need a lot of effort and it's too 'hard'...

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak already here for the past few days, cherish it's blessing to whom taking this chances as an opportunity to add-up their 'amal ma'ruf with non-stop for a better preparation to meet The Judgment Day!!

but...i'm still here...stuck in this very "Hard-Unbreakable Barrier"..

Oh Allah, help me get through this "Hard-Unbreakable Barrier"..

hopefully to the kind readers, pray so that i could break this "Unbreakable Barrier!"...

so that i... may celebrate this blessed month of Ramadhan Kareem peacefully...

Oh Lord, Forgive my stupidity & weaknesses...

For I had embraced my sins & repent..


Oh Ramadhan Kareem...Allahu Akram!!
(miss you so much)
Related Posts with Thumbnails