Recent Posts

September 13, 2009

Broken Heart?

argh...

it can't be....(sorrow)

the 'council' has spoken that...

she must leave me again...

as the result...

this heart will remain empty & anonymous again..

she: "i can only be with you another 1 week, then i must go away."

he: "why must you leave me again, i'm nothing without you."

she: "fate has decide that i must go...it's an order from HIM to leave you again. still, i can cherish much 'love' to you while i'm still here by your side."

he: "please don't go...i'm nothing but just a piece of crap without you."

she: "relax...i'll be away only for a year...then i'll be by your side again for a month...pray to HIM so that you'll get the chance and the oppotunity again and again to meet me every year & may you live long and prosper so that i could cherish my 'love' to you again."

he: ......(sigh)

understand my expression?

Related Posts with Thumbnails