Recent Posts

November 14, 2009

It's Over Finally...but still...

 Holiday is an expensive trial of strengh. The only satisfaction comes from survival.
 -Jonathan Miller-

Peace Upon to all of You Guys...

Today's what a day...as I woke up and established Solat Fajr, I could feel the nice cool-breezy Saturday morning as i went to pick up my mom with dad at KLIA upon her arrival from Terengganu for some business matters that i dun really bother though. My dad asked me yesterday after Isya' "How's ur exam?"...I replied "not bad, quite tough that made me ponder a lot though"...

What a relief...realised that end-of the year exam just around the corner had finally over..."It's Over, who0o"...I screamed in loud amidst knew that the most boring/hated events had finally ended; End Of The Year Examinations...

but still, for this a month and a half, I have to be alert with myself that I still need to go through a test, the final part of the test this year which will determine wether I'm prepared of it or otherwise... It's called "Holiday Test"...which lots of my friends/seniors feared of...why? simple...Feared of being corrupted after this School Break....

To me it's quite a big deal because of some certain reason that I personally couldn't explain but to get thorugh it I give you all some vary but simple conditions that I put onto myself before this...

  1. Outnumbered your iman
  2. Put on a mind set on urself
  3. Make Policies in your life
  4. Be in touch with others well
  5. Never walk alone
simple as that...I couldn't explain it all what it meant...but what I knew is that elaborating these five simple conditions would be a piece of cake for you guys, especially for those who are Hira's students/ex-students...

Couldn't think of anything else...just wanna say that...

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails