Recent Posts

December 17, 2009

Choices of Life

Assalamualaikum!!

It's been a while since i've post sumthin...for this post, jus wanna share bout The Choices Of Life!

2010 jus around the corner, and i've been thinking bout,

how i wanna shape myself next year?
how to decide which path should i choose to move on my life?
how am i gonna shape, improve the perception of my life?
what about the risks that i'm dealin with?
what/who would help me to achieve my goals?
feeling

and many other things came across my mind and it's been lingering all the time..
lots and lots of things/dramas happens by the time 2009's gonna end..
 rumors make me wondering n keep thinkin' all the time...

Allah's given us such many choices of moving on with ur life...
jus depends on us whether u choose the gud one or otherwise...

Though..i've done lots and lots of mistakes n stupid stuff during my lifetime..
but....here i am...in front of this fascinating screen & realizing that i'm stil livin for a short period..
and to be ensured that I devoted and enslaved myself only to Him...
dat had given us chances to shape our life each time we breath, n even after woken up every single day...
to fix ourselves n mistakes towards others...

i've seen many choices of them...sum made the best choices in their lives & sum jus decided to follow the flow of revolution & modernisation of this era to keep on livin & forget bout the existence of law of boundarisms n limitations..

My fren jus once tell me, "ppl keep saying u're this, and this and that...they hate it so much...make a change Ibrahim, for the choices is in ur hands"...

I'm the type of guy who doesn't care of wut ppl say bout wut I am...i jus love wut I am...
but when it comes to where there's so much hatred to it...i've jus got to make the choice...
Ignore it or make a change...

so...I hope to any readers of this blog...Think, Think and Think wisely, logically and critically of wut  choices of life you're dealing with...Be aware N cautious..
for it could either destroy ur life in a split second or bring happiness n joy in the future....
make a choice, live to the fullest or die in vain!!

That's all for now...May Allah Bless Us Always 

" Dan apabila hamba-hambaKu bertanya kepadamu mengenai Aku maka (beritahu kepada mereka): Sesungguhnya Aku (Allah) sentiasa hampir (kepada mereka); Aku perkenankan permohonan orang Yang berdoa apabila ia berdoa kepadaKu. maka hendaklah mereka menyahut seruanku (dengan mematuhi perintahKu), dan hendaklah mereka beriman kepadaKu supaya mereka menjadi baik serta betul"

Al-Baqarah : 186

Hopefully & Always....

Related Posts with Thumbnails