Recent Posts

March 14, 2010

Meant as Rememberance



thoughts of wonders limited by realities always comes lingering and running across my mind. Making it as a hobby which I never bored of, thinking while observing = answers....

My brain yet this precious heart had contained maybe stained wit sweet-sour memories brought up by facing real life experience and dramas. Not just me, everyone will have the same thing but I just wanna share things bout myself as for people to know me better and my thoughts. As I though at that moment, I wouldn't yet couldn't let it go as it were the hardest yet the sweetest memoirs to be let go as history of remembrance. Those memoirs recorded live right on the scene by this very eyes and brain, soon just labelled as memoirs.


Memoirs, not as some moments to be hold forever and ever, it'll occurs to anybody in a lifetime. Meant as sumthin that I should let it go away , only kept as remembrance, furthermore translating it into advices for tomorrow and the latter. Unforgettable moments with my dearest friends either sweetest or the other way around, soon must be let it go as a sumthin to be meant as remembrance. By that, it'll clear my mind so it'll be some peace of mind hopefully. It's what I planned back in times, just don't have the strength and confidence letting it go that way because it's considered as it was breaking a bond tied up in a knot which I loved very much from the bottom yet the deepest of my heart.

Hard to explain the main reasons coz yeah, I'm a typo which couldn't explain things best even a smallest and slightest matter but I'll try to fix it A.S.A.P. Maybe so, it'll help to reduce those kind of negatively respons, rumors, speculations or briefly 'fitnah' towards me or others. So this is it, a share of thoughts translated to words and texts in my blog. So best of luck to all of you guys especially PMR and SPM candidates 2010.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

LOVE IT ALWAYS.
Related Posts with Thumbnails